Order this hot & cold CJ-20L8I digital instant water dispenser Singapore for commercial properties from PureDew International Pte Ltd.
This stylish digital instant water dispenser is ideal for an office and will fit perfectly on the kitchen tabletop.
The digital instant water dispenser is produced by one of the largest water dispenser manufacturers in Taiwan.
It is well-known for its durability and high functionality. It stores and dispenses both hot and cold water with a fully functional digital controller to control the heating system.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
PureDew offers four different filtration systems with this water dispenser.
- Standard Filtration System
- Nano-pH Filtration System
- Ultraviolet Technology Filtration System
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System
The purpose of each filtration system is to provide you with the purest and cleanest drinking water. However, different systems can also provide enhanced benefits to your health and well-being.
Learn about the different filtration systems here.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Purchase CJ-20L8I digital instant water dispenser Singapore and enjoy free delivery and installation in Singapore worth SG$150.
The free installation includes up to 3 metres of piping (flexible tubing) to connect the water dispenser directly to your water point. There is a surcharge of $10 for each additional metre of piping.
All water dispensers for offices and commercial properties (purchased for an office address) come with a 12-month warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
See more details on the warranty and after-warranty servicing here.
- Heating system is controlled by full function digital controller
- Hot water faucet is with safety lever, it can avoid children scalded by hot water
- Cutting off power supply automatically when water source is shortage
- Water level light and temperature indicator
- Tabletop & wall-mounted
- Attached drip tray
- Hot – 100 °C
- Cold – 6 °C
- Hot – 20 litres
- Cold – 8 litres
- W(590) x D(330/90) (FAUCET) x H(700/+20) mm
Country of Origin